Flabby arms can get annoying. That’s why wrote this post and included 13 exercise videos of workout routines to blast the jiggle on your arms. Some of the routines need weights or a kettlebell and you can do them all at home. Please read on to watch them all and get rid of those flabby arms.
Exercise 1: Mountain Climber
This exercise mainly targets the core but it gets your arms tense specially because they’re in a static position. This effectively tenses the arms and effectively works it to burn the fat.
How to do it:
- Get to the start of a push-up. Your neck, back, butt, and legs must trace a straight line. Spine must always be neutral.
- Tighten your core and butt.
- Lift one foot off the ground and drive the knee towards your chest. Tap the ground with the foot and go back to starting position.
- Do the same with other leg.
- Repeat as many as possible in under 10 minutes. If the form starts to break, stop.